We’ve Got The Crabs
Stone Crabs Are In Season Through May 15
The upscale casual restaurant with two full service bars and an outdoor patio is open every day at 5pm and serves Global Fresh Seafood, Steaks and Pasta along with Sushi and a Raw Bar with featured items such as fresh raw oysters, served chilled, steamed or grilled & our famous Stone Crab Claws (in season October 15-May 15).
The awards Big Fin™ Seafood Kitchen has received in its 5 year history consists of:
- Expedia Local Expert’s Orlando Restaurant of the Year 2013 & 2014
- Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards Critic’s & People’s Choice for Best Seafood Restaurant in Orlando 2014
- Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence (2011, 2012 & 2013, 2014)
- Open Table’s Diner’s choice Award (2010, 2011 & 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Zagat Excellence Rating (2012, 2013 & 2014)
- CFHLA (Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association) Bacchus Bash annual charity event 1st place Best Menu Item & 1st place Most Money Generated Food Item (2010)
Big Fin™ Seafood Kitchen does not require reservations but highly recommends them. Guest Dinner Reservations can be made directly on this site through the Open Table reservation system or by simply calling (407) 615-8888.
Big Fin™ Seafood Kitchen offers complimentary valet and self-parking.
Private Dining Rooms (Pacific Private Dining Room – accommodates up to 50 guests & Atlantic Private Dining Room – accommodates up to 70 guests) are available to host Group Dinners, Corporate Meetings, Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations or Cocktail Receptions. The Bar-A-Cuda Patio Bar & Trophy Bar are available to host cocktail receptions for up to 150 guests and the entire restaurant is available for exclusive events for up to 450 guests. Larger events can easily be accommodated by utilizing outside areas of the restaurant.
Since the opening in December 2009 Big Fin™ has served:
- Almost 1 million fresh shucked oysters
- 50,000 lbs. of Whole Maine Lobsters
- Over 100,000 Stone Crab claws
- 1000,000 Sushi Rolls
- 60,000 lbs. of Grouper
In 2014 alone Big Fin™ served:
- 160,000 fresh shucked oysters
- 10,000 lbs. of Whole Maine Lobster
- 32,000 lbs. of Stone Crab Claws
- 15,000 Sushi Rolls
- 15,000 lbs. of Grouper